Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I finally took the NCLEX!

Oh the agony! LOL

So I took the NCLEX today. There are just a few things I will say about it.

1) I have never seen those meds before in my life.
2) Simply put it was an exam of "Choose the best bonehead answer out of all bonehead answers".
3) I better pass cause I never want to go through that again!

It cut off at 75 questions, which is the minimum. You'd have to understand how NCLEX pass/fail goes, but it basically meant either I majorly passed or I majorly failed. I can control the pessimistic devil that sits on my shoulder but today... OMG! I SOOOOO wanted to drop.

But I ended up coming home. Making a 64 oz drink and laying down to watch the baby kittens in their box playing. That was enough to put me to sleep. Thank goodness Marty went in early so he was home. So many people think that I passed without a doubt and I think I believe that. But I'm soooooo cautious! LOL I'm such a dork.

Well anyways, we will find out Thursday if I'm officially an RN!

Until then, I have family from Ohio down here in Atlanta for a medical convention. So it will be nice to see them this week sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment