Monday, May 10, 2004

Pregnancy Email to Mom - 4 months

*This email was especially funny to me. Well, I can say that now cause I'm looking back. It's hard to believe at this point I still had another 4 months until Colin was born early. Thank God my mom is so forgiving of me. This is me in the midst of a bad pregnancy tantrum.*


No, I'm tired and I have a headache and I'm ready to puke. And I still have 45 minutes until I leave here. Send those pictures now. Don't wait another 2 months. That's just not right.Trust me, a Super Walmart here is nothing wonderful. It's packed with a bunch of idiots. I mean, imagine if your Walmart was the only store around for 5 hours and everyone within a 5 hour radius comes to your store and has absolutly NO class or sense whatsoever. It is literally jam packed with idiots. Anyone with any sense does not shop there. I only go if I absolutly have to. The one in NC wasn't so bad. But it was bad. The one here is horrible. You'll see. I'm going to take you there and drop you off. Make you stay for 10 hours. Any normal person would commit suicide after the first 2 hours. You, on the other hand, would clear out the middle of the store, arrange the furniture in a great big circle, bring over some food, and have a little get together with all the shoppers. Kinda like Santa around the holidays. Geeeeeawwwwdddd!!!!!See if yall can come through I-75 to Macon or to I-20. I live right off of I-20. Believe me, you don't want to come see me right now while I'm pregnant. I'm beginning to believe I'm the antichrist. I'm the bride of satan. I will have you in tears after my first migrane. Just ask anyone. I'm gonna let you go now. I'm going to tie my boss up and hang him from the ceiling and leave.
Talk to you later...
________________________________________________________________

Ok..You're funny, you are not satan believe me! If you get migranes then you need to ask your Dr. if you can take anicin for migranes. I'll send those pictures now. You're just like me, you think every living sole is an idiot unless they think like you. You have to accept people for who they are and not at face value. You will find it's easier to get along with people that way. A person has a reason for why they are the way they are. You didn't answer my question...how's Cody's shoes holding up? Does he still have his scanner? When's your next Dr. appt. with O/B? You need to talk to him about your headaches!! I'll let you go and I'll talk to you later. I'm working 2p-10p today and I'm off tomorrow.
I love you...Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment