Monday, May 3, 2004

Pregnancy Email to Mom - 4 months

*I just lost a baby before I got pregnant with Colin so I was very superstitious when I was pregnant with Colin. I didn't want anything to bring me bad luck. My biggest was not wanting to buy anything for Colin early on in the pregnancy. Fortunately, I got over it. My stepmother bought some baby clothes and gave it to me when we went to Ohio to visit. It shocked me, but I didn't tell her about my superstition. But it was the best thing to happen to me. Nothing bad happened after she gave me the clothes and it showed me it was ok to go ahead and buy for the baby. I went shopping after that and it was GREAT!*

I go back to my regular OB today, Dr Robinson. I haven't been there in like a month. Marty told me yesterday that I'm starting to show (EEEK!) Saturday we actually went garage sale-ing. Christine scared me when we were there by buying those baby clothes, because I was being superstitious that maybe it would jinx everything. But it showed me that it's ok. So Saturday we bought some really nice clothes for Collin. So far everything is ok. In a couple months if everything is still ok, I might let someone go ahead with a baby shower. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared something is going to go wrong. If Collin dies inside of me, I'm not letting them take him out. I won't let him go. Damn, now I'm crying. I'm gonna let you go now and see how much I can clean out of my inbox.
Take care...
Love ya!
______________________________________________________________

Amy..it's ok..I bought clothes before you were even born. That's a superstition you need to get over. You're in your 5th month, and you have been seeing Dr's and everyone of them tell you everything is ok...although Dr's aren't God..they do know what they are talking about. When you were pregnant for the first child..you were under alot of pressure, and yes, I'm talking about your David, and his Dad. Don't tell me otherwise cause it won't do you any good. You're alot happier now and you have nothing to worry about. You have a good man to take care of you and you have Cody..and of course..ME.. What more could you ask for..I'll call you in a little bit to find out what the Dr said. Now calm down and stop worrying so much. If you believe in the good Lord above, I believe everything will be ok...I love you all..Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment