Friday, May 30, 2008

The Paranormal

Ok, you may have read my blog the other day from the house we went to check out that had the double murder in it. Things like that gets me thinking about the bigger picture. Is there anything to be afraid of? Do ghosts exist? I, almost without a doubt, believe in the possibility. I'd love to hear from all of you. Have you ever experienced anything "paranormal"? Seen a ghost? Been to a place that just wasn't quite "right"?

Back in my home town there was a place called the Tuberculosis Hospital that is basically in ruins today. I even hear that it was torn down in the last few years. But I visited there back when I was in high school and that place scared the hell outta me!!! There's videos on youtube about it and everything (just search for Lima Ohio tuberculosis hospital or tb hospital). There's websites dedicated to it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment