Thursday, April 9, 2009

Amyology

A friend of mine actually sent this "quiz" to me to fill out and tell about myself. So just in case any of you were wondering... LOL!

***********FOODOLOGY******
*********

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Ruth's Chris

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Sushi

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Extra cheese, Banana peppers, extra cheese, pepperoni, extra cheese, mushrooms, extra cheese

What do you like to put on your toast?
Normally nothing, but I do love apple butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
3

What color cell phone do you have?
Black/silver

Do you have an Ipod?
Yeah

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Two Babies

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A patients leg while she was pushing. My arm went numb after 20 minutes LOL

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
When I totaled my Camry. My father in law (25 years Dekalb Police Department officer) showed up and started arguing with the investigating officer

Last person you talked to?
Colin

Last person you hugged?
Colin

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Favorite Season?
all of them for different reasons

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Friday

Month?
December

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Always

Mood?
Dumbfounded over a dream I had last night LOL

What are you listening to?
"Open Season" on TV

Watching?
Facebook

Worrying about?
Passing the semester

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
The bathroom

What's the last movie you saw?
Knowing

Do you smile often?
Yes

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Probably

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

1) Do you always answer your phone?
Rarely

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
One of my bonehead family members

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Brown

3b) If you could change your hair color, what color would you change it to?
A mood effect... changes colors with my mood... or even a rainbow

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't generally go to Sonic, but I do like their banana shakes

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
I have tons now - I always have an aquarium or two. Good fung shui

7) Favorite Christmas song(s)?
O Holy Night

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Money

9) Can you do push ups?
Half of one maybe, I don't know LOL

10) Can you do a chin up?
Sure... NOT

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
My personal future I'm excited about. Politically I think we're screwed regardless of who is in office HAHA! The future of mankind? I don't know. I just wish people could be more open minded about people who are different from them (color, race, gender, social "class", sexual preferences, religious belief, etc)

12) Do you have any saved texts?
No I deleted them all

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
3 - 1 was pretty bad

14) Do you have an accent?
I really don't think so. When I lived in North Carolina I was told I sound Canadian. When I moved to Georgia I was told I sound Yankee. When I talk to people in Ohio they say I picked up this southern stuff. What do yall think? LOL

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Either that Christmas Shoes song or songs that remind me of my brother

16) Plans tonight?
Finishing touches on this damn take home quiz that I've spent all week on.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
A couple of times yes. But it was years ago.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Lunch at the hospital... that was it. I try not to spend money LOL

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

20) Current worry?
Passing my last nursing semester & money

21) Current hate right now?
Being worried

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Many every step of the way

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
We went to my father in laws house and hung out with Marty's step sister and her family. It was actually pretty nice!

24) What song represents you?


25) Name three people who might complete this?
Probably noone

26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
To my childhood? No. Too painful. I would LOVE to go back to when I lived in Virginia Beach. Not to my situation, but just the times I'd walk on the beach to be alone.

27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I dated my high school sweetheart and first husband for 4 years before we got married. I dated my current husband for 4 years before I married him.

28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
No tattoos but I have 3 holes in each ear and I used to have my tongue pierced. That was fun ;-) hehe

29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Probably many

30) Does anyone love you?
Lord I hope so

31) Would you be a pirate?
Would love to be. During lecture one day I would love to swing from the ceiling and take over the microphone. Har har.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Hi ho Hi ho it's off to school I go...

33) Ever had someone sing to you?
No, but once I held my husbands head to my chest when we were dating and sang "Eternal Flame"

34) When did you last cry?
A few days ago.

36) Do you like to cuddle?
Yes

37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope. It's a lonely day.

38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My son at the Braves Game

39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
just whatever was on the 80s pop station

40 Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
For me personally, I do. My ex husband and I are still great friends. I don't try to screw people over and I love keeping in touch with the people in my life. Hell, my ex mother in law and I get along better now then we did when she was my mother in law!

41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Mostly new

42) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yep!

43) What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My friends? That I'm a complete and total nut LOL

44) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No I don't think so.

45) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Anything but Amy

46) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for free but I'd do most anything for $1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment