Thursday, June 26, 2008

Biggest Pet Peeves

1) Slow drivers in the left lane on the interstate with a long line of cars behind them and no one to their right. Get over and kindly let others through!
2) Aggressive drivers that rush to cut off the slow driver and almost cause an accident.
3) People that won't allow you to hold your own opinion. Especially politically. I won't always agree with you politically, but I respect your right to feel differently than me.
4) Pedophiles. Grown men that go after children & young teens.
5) Rapists.
6) Murderers. Ok, this is beyond pet peeve, it's borderline "If you ever hurt my kids I won't wait for your "right to a fair trial" and all that nonsense. I'll just kill ya. And it WILL be cruel and unusual.
7) Those mothers at the school that want to be in everyone's business and call up parents to spread rumors. All while driving their kids to 400 different things and not actually spending time with their kids. I'm not referring to mother's that have their kids involved in activities. I'm referring to the ones who can't stop talking about other people and their kids.
8) People who spend their life making babies and not working a job. Living off the government with no end in sight. Hey, they get raises for making more babies! Wish any job I get would do that.
9) Religious people who think they are far superior to everyone else. In that I mean the ones who say you're not a "REAL" Christian because you don't capitalize "God", don't go to their church, don't read the bible (sorry, Bible) enough, and don't give enough in church. They dismiss anything bad they do because they're Christians and therefore cannot be bad people. I'm a Christian and you DON'T have to be the same as me for me to treat you with respect.
10) Snobby people. Is there ANY reason why you can't say hi or even slightly smile when someone says "Hi" to you? I see that alot in the hospital.
11) People who don't pay you when they win your auction on ebay. If it's going to be several days before you pay me, at least let me know! Don't leave me guessing, especially when you have 5 negative feedbacks for non-payment! I want to be sure I'm judging you fairly.
12) Stomachaches and bladder infections. Hmmm maybe that's why I'm writing such a negative blog LOL
14) The number 13. Don't like it.
15) Bills.
16) Vonage.
17) Calling for tech support and getting someone in a foreign country. I love foreigners, but when I need someone to walk me step by step through something troubleshooting, I don't need someone I have to keep asking "Huh?" "Excuse me?"
18) Women who feel they have to act sleazy in order to get attention. Come on please! You're better than that! Use your brain to get attention.
19) Spoiled brats. It's one thing to have lots of money. But when you treat people like crap and don't appreciate people, you deserve to suffer. LOL
20) Being tired as heck. And not feeling good. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment