Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Check out this deal from SeaWorld and Busch Gardens/Aquatica!

Hopefully you have all read my blog in the past about my wonderful childhood experiences at SeaWorld. If not, I'll clue you in briefly. I grew up in Ohio and we used to have a SeaWorld up there. Our family would go there once every year or every other year or so. Fortunately, my dad made a video tape of our trip up there in 1991 (I believe that's the year). Even today I love watching the video. Mostly because of the great time we had and the HILARIOUS acts they put on at the diving pool, but also because it's one of the very few videos I have of my brother before he died.

There were a TON of things to do there! And getting to be so close to the animals was life changing. Breathtaking. They were SO beautiful! And I can't help but wonder how many people got the motivation for their careers working in the ocean from SeaWorld.

Now I live in Atlanta and SeaWorld is just a state drive away in Florida! We don't have to worry about reserving plane tickets and risking a "Home Alone" adventure (Ugh! Could you imagine?) It is my plan to take my boys there to experience the wonderful times that I had.

I recommend everyone take a look at my blog archives listed on the right column to read the review I gave of the new ride at SeaWorld called "Manta". It's definitely unique and you won't find anything like it anywhere!!! You fly through the air like a Manta Ray in the ocean! Yes, you are on your belly the whole time (except for the flips that put you on your back and every which way!!!) And the aquarium displays throughout are incredible.

Ok, as if that isn't AWESOME AS HECK enough they hit you with a big surprise: Buy a ticket at SeaWorld and you will get a ticket to Busch Gardens or Aquatica... FREE! How awesome is that? That's a DEAL for a nice vacation close by in Florida. Now where else in Florida can you get such a great deal for TWO parks that can't be beat? With the economy as bad as it is, we all need to find ways to save money. But we still have to live right? This is a great way to save and have memories that last a life time (like me!)

Be sure to check out these links to learn more. If you go make sure you come back and brag about your experience!:
SeaWorld
Manta

Post?slot_id=40078&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment