Saturday, June 27, 2009

Television and Multiple Pregnancy

Ok, let me be blunt. I mean, it's my blog and that's what I can do LOL We all can here! Anyways, so we've all heard of Jon & Kate plus 8. I'm sorry, this has to be the most annoying show in the world. I remember seeing one of the very first episodes, before it was actually a long-running series. I was just completely turned off by it. I mean, the children are cute. But the mom - not so much. I tried telling myself "Well, it's REAL! Not all happy ya ya stuff" that I absolutely can't stand. I just couldn't get past this Kate character.

Since then (and before then) there has just been so much junk on television. And then there was this Octomom. Oh Lord help us all. I am TOTALLY turned off by her. And frankly, she makes me sick!

But I have actually come across a show where the people are REAL, hard working, and they are just so pleasant as people. I LOVE the show Raising Sextuplets! I'm addicted to it! And I am SOOOOO not the girly TV, reality show fanatic. I guess I'm just a geek LOL Oh and I can't help but say KUDOS to Grand Canyon University (the university where I'm going to be getting my BSN) for donating a van to this couple! (Thank you to my sweet hubby for noticing this!)



I tell you what though, when I watch this show I go into house cleaning overdrive! This woman is a PA and is raising 6 babies and STILL has time to clean house. Gives me NO excuse to have a dirty house! LOL

Anyways, I'm up for comments. I recommend yall take a look at this show on WE!

No comments:

Post a Comment