Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Waiting on the ATT

Ok, I graduated from nursing school on May 15. Finally on June 18th the paperwork from the school made it to the state (talk about a long wait in itself). It is now July 7th and the state STILL has not processed my paperwork (and that of most of my classmates). Until the state processes the paperwork and sends us our authorization to take the state board exam, we are in limbo. We aren't licensed RNs and we can't get jobs in hospitals! This is just a little, I mean ALOT, absurd! We have families to take care of! We have student loan payments that are going to come due before we know it. And Atlanta hospitals are FILLED! It's nearly impossible to find an RN job in the Atlanta area. But I will remain positive about my chances of even getting to take the state boards and eventually getting a job. As hard as it gets I know God will look out for us. And unfortunately we have made the decision to put adding a new little member to our family on hold for now. Fulton Paper got sold so we are unsure about Marty's employment future. It's so scary and money is SO tight right now. It's situation critical! But we're trying. I'm almost done with my summer BSN pre-req classes! Can't wait until those are done. Ugh! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Goodluck n=on your exam! i was sooooo happy when i passed it

    ReplyDelete