Friday, November 19, 2004

Adding Emails from my Pregnancy

Today I am going to start adding emails that I sent to people while I was pregnant with Colin. I didn't keep a physical diary while I was pregnant and I regret that. I lost a baby October 2003 and I kept a diary with that baby. Once I was pregnant with Colin I was too scared to do anything that I did with the last baby. We called it Baby Bear. I was Momma Bear LOL But maybe with the emails I saved with my pregnancy I can use that as a diary.

Today I sent out for a diet patch. I've lost alot of weight since Colin was born. I'm already weighing less than I did before he was born. But I want to be back down to the 110-120 that I was before Cody. Right now I have 50 pounds to go. Whew! I also sent out for an ebook on how to make money on ebay. It's something I've been doing research on for the last month or two and I'm really considering it. We will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment