Saturday, November 6, 2004

A Nice Saturday

Today was nice. Cody had a few friends sleep over last night and they were up early. Helped me to wake up with the baby. I'm trying to lose the extra baby pounds so I had 3 cups of coffee and didn't eat until 7 tonight. What did I do after that? Started a fire in the fireplace and roasted marshmallows! Of course!

I got the kids email accounts so I could register them with a Santa's Wish List at walmart.com. I had fun making a list for the baby. I'll have Cody make his tomorrow so everyone knows what he wants. He's hard to shop for sometimes. He really needs jeans. He wears through jeans so quickly.

I'm excited about Christmas this year. I hope we get snow, which it's unlikely. I miss Christmas in Ohio, where I grew up. We always had lots of snow to go with Christmas.

I had a very nice day being with Marty. I love him so much. My days are always wonderful when we're together.

Well, need to get to bed! Church and Steelers game tomorrow. We are going to Atlanta to show Colin off to everyone at the Steelers bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment