Monday, November 8, 2004

The Deal

Well I had the meeting this morning and they've decided to go with me for their webpage development. I have to go back again tomorrow morning to set up the domain name and hosting. I am so tired. I went to bed yesterday around 2am. I got up at 6:30 and stayed up. I took a nap around 4 until 5:30. I'm ready to drop. I'm still up because I got started on the color scheme for the web page and got started on their logo. I also tried looking at one of their competitors websites, but it was so heavy with Flash that it kept locking up my computer.

Cody and his friend are both grounded for a week. He stayed with his friend and her friend while we went to church yesterday. When we were leaving, he wanted the house key and we told him no. Turns out before we left he unlocked the back door so he could get back in the house. While we were gone, the friend of his friend went into our bedroom and went through all of our drawers. We figured it out as soon as we got home and boy did Cody get in trouble! His birthday get-together is Saturday and I'd hate for him not to have his friend over for it. Plus school is out Thursday and it *would* be nice for him to play with her that day. I'll talk to her mom and see if she's been on good behaviour. Maybe we can take them off of their punishment a little bit in advance... but I don't want them not to learn their lesson. UGH!

Well, I'm off to bed! Maybe I'll have to post again tomorrow?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment