Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Hump Day

Today is Wednesday already. Can't wait until Friday.

I called my mom last night. She was a mess. She said my brother and his girlfriend were splitting up. They've been together for 6 years and have a little girl. The four of them live together. My brother is a firefighter/paramedic and I think his jobs is too stressful for him. I don't think he should quit, I just think he needs counseling. There's a bunch of changes that they are talking about, but I don't think everything will end up happening. He really needs help. He's been pretty screwy with his girlfriend too. I really don't see him being with anyone else. My $25 says they will work it all out.

I looked online too see how much a plane ticket would be for my mom to fly down. If she does it right, it would be $59 each way. But with her job I don't see her getting time off. But she needs to get away.

I've got SO much done tonight. I've got dishes done, 3 loads of laundry done, my bedroom cleaned, and supper cooked. Colin goes to the doctor tomorrow. His rash has gotten worse and he's got mucous in his stools. They want to check it to see if he's passing a little blood too.

Well, it's off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment