Friday, November 5, 2004

The Call

This morning I woke up when Marty came to me saying I had a phone call. It turned out to be one of the guys I had an interview with the other day. He said the interview went well with me and they were calling some people back for another interview. There are two other people who have more Quickbooks experience. But if things don't work out with them... But they want to meet with me on Monday morning to negotiate a deal designing their webpage. They said the work I did with my last jobs website was impressive and they want to use me. The amount of money I would get from that would come in just in time for the holidays. Plus Marty is selling his vacation. There's alot more money. Maybe someone is looking out for us, after all.

The baby has a bad diaper rash. I think the reason why is that Halloween was last weekend and I ate lots of chocolate since then. I'm breast feeding and supplimenting with a soy formula because he's allergic to milk-based formulas. I think eating the chocolate has a bad effect on him. He's got a horrible diaper rash. The poor baby SCREAMS when changing his diaper. He's got diarrhea too, which means I have to change him all the time. I don't want him sitting in the mess and making the rash worse. I've used Desitin creamy and he screams after I put it on. I don't think it's supposed to burn, but it does. So I'm trying cornstarch powder. It's just not helping. I've tried airing him out too. I've stopped eating the chocolate of course. Now I'm just waiting for the rash to clear. I just hope he isn't having a reaction to the ProSobee. Then he'd have to go on the hypo-allergenic formula, Nutramigen. I can't afford it right now. I have an appointment with WIC in a few weeks to see if I qualify. That would help so much.

Well, I still have alot of work to do around the house so I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment