Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I can almost say I'm scared out of my mind

Whenever I get overwhelmed I get scared. First I pray to ask God for strength. Then I list everything that I need to get done and when. So now I've compiled a list of things I need to get done (and to also help people see what to expect when graduation is one week away):

Today
Order Phi Theta Kappa Honors stuff
Buy cap & gown
Fill out application for Georgia Board
Sign up for background check
Study

Friday
Final Exam
Have GA Application Notarized
Turn in GA Board Application

Ok, that helps put things in perspective. Not so bad I guess.

I went by a food bank today and they also hold a free clinic on Thursday evenings. The people that run that program weren't there but I was given a number to call tomorrow. I would LOVE to volunteer my services to this church. From what I understand they have a bunch of drs that volunteer their time and services. Also a bunch of people from this church. But what a great way to do something good, meet new people, and keep my skills strong? I don't think I'll start this Thursday night because I have finals the next morning, but I'd be excited as heck to volunteer from next week on! And it's only 1 block from my house! Oh wait. Next Thursday is Pinning. Ok, the week AFTER LOL

I also emailed the Red Cross about volunteering. Having O- blood I know how badly they need it. So I'm always giving blood when I can. But I'd love to be on the other side of the needle for once :-)

Until I start working somewhere I will love volunteering. I can't stand laying around the house. I love to keep busy. This will also teach the boys good things. They learn from what they see.

Ok, well I have to get working on my list. I know it's not everything that has to be done, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment