Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I wish I knew about this when I was in Nursing School!

Ok, we've all heard of Netflix right? Have movie rentals delivered to your home, you watch it as long as you'd like, when you're done you send it back in the prepaid envelope and they automatically ship out the next movie on the list.

Well I remember awhile back seeing something on the 11 Alive News morning show here in Atlanta. These people started a program where it works just like Netflix, but with books! No more going to the book store to buy the latest book out there that everyone is talking about, reading it, and then it sitting on the bookshelf. Or lending it to someone and never seeing it again. Too much mess.

So how cool would it be to have something similar to Netflix but with books. EVEN COLLEGE TEXT BOOKS! And we all know how much those can be (especially nursing books).

Please take a look at this site and see if it's just the thing you need! I know I am!



Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment