Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's 2 am... 3 days before the final

I'm working so hard to keep motivated studying for this final exam on Friday. I did a great job reading the entire chapters on acid/base imbalances and shock. Then I got into watching Fringe (which was a very good episode BTW) & I can't seem to get back to it.

Of course, I feel very overwhelmed right now with everything I have to do and pay for. And money is so rare these days. With two growing boys in the house (13 & 4) food is rare too if it's not stocked on a daily (or hourly) basis! LOL

Marty is going to print up a 20 page study guide that I have and I'll use that to study with tomorrow. My main focus tomorrow will be meds and Neuro. Thursday I will finish with Endocrine, Multi-System, and whatever else I need to brush up on. I will go to bed around 9:00 hopefully so with last minute insomnia I will be asleep by midnight. Plus I'll head out to campus around 7:00 so I can sit and review my 20 page study guide one last time LOL

Yes, I actually have to sit down and plan these things out. Whether I follow it or not I still feel like I have a handle on a chaotic situation.

Without an exam review afterwards I won't know what my grade is until they post it online. So I will be an emotional wreck up until then. I have to score at least a 65% to pass Advanced Nursing. I KNOW I can do this, but I still get that little devil on my shoulder saying "But you might not!" ARGH! Think positively. God has brought you this far. BELIEVE!

I know I'm just tired right now and I need to go to sleep but I was hoping to see Marty when he gets home. I love laying on the couch next to him in the middle of the night watching what we recorded on Tivo that night. I've just got a headache. I need to rest up for another day of studying tomorrow.

So say I pass my final Friday, I have pinning practice next Wednesday, pinning Thursday night, and then graduation Friday morning. This is the end. I can't believe it. Sorta bummed in a way that this journey is about to come to an end and a new journey begins. But then again I'm happy :-)

Off to sleep I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment