Saturday, May 23, 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

Whew! What a long day. Well kinda short. I went to my family graduation party this afternoon. It was so nice. And Marty's uncle grilled these MUTANT chicken breasts on the grill. I mean, these were chickens from the dinosaur age they were so big! And sooooooooo good! And it was great seeing everyone get together.

Then on the way home I saw a billboard advertisement on I-20 for Home Depot. They had a $0.79 potted plant sale. I LOADED UP on some beautiful flowers! But I wanted to get some new and inexpensive patio furniture. Home Depot had some nice ones but I decided to try Big Lots. You know, the problem with Big Lots is that they are supposed to have some good prices. But SOOOO many times I have found better quality items for a better price at other places. So I decided NOT to get patio furniture tonight. But I did get the flowers, an OFF citronella candle, and a new Glade air freshener for the car.

When we got home we ordered some Chinese Food because I was too tired to cook. So while Marty went to get that I stayed home and cleaned. Got alot done actually LOL

I checked my blood sugar before supper and it was 119. Since I was going to have an egg roll and Szechuan beef and rice I added a little to my short acting and my Lantus insulins.

Ok, enough with all that boring stuff, how about some pictures I took today at my graduation party? Marty's aunt has worked SO hard on her yard I just had to take pics and share them :-)








































































Anyways, after supper I ended up putting some of my plants in a huge pot that I have. I need to go buy another bag of Miracle Gro potting soil (I need all the help I can get!) I don't have any luck with plants, especially flowers. So hopefully this will be my lucky summer!

Now I think I'm going to go lay down. I'll post some graduation pictures tomorrow since they are now on the computer!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment