Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Such a relaxing day :-)

Today I enjoyed just sitting on my patio (with my new flowers & plants!!!) doing my cross stitch project. Talk about relaxing! I got pretty far on it too. It's starting to look like a picture now.

My neighbors interrupted my peace by having a "let's blare our stereos louder than the other person" contest. One played Caribbean music and the other tried to out do her by playing country music. Ok, I can handle just about anything, but I can't handle country music LOL But Country neighbor got mad and called the sheriff on the Carribean neighbor. Things got quiet for awhile and then Carribean neighbor started up again. That really made Country neighbor mad. Although I was sitting outside for the peace and relaxation, I found the whole ordeal somewhat entertaining. I had a good laugh. At other peoples expense though LOL

Wow, this is Cody's last week of 7th grade. He's still my baby though! HAHA I just can't believe how privelaged I was to be the one and only consistent person in his life from birth (and before then) until now and forever. I know he's excited to be done with school. As a reward I'm allowing him to have his best friend in the world over for a week (or as long as his parents allow). Talk about testosterone. 4 dudes, 1 girl. Oh wait. I have the cat. She's female :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment