Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What to do with $10,000???

Wow, if someone came up to me and offered me $10,000 what would I do? Well, I could certainly afford to focus more on my education! And with the job market, even for a new grad nurse, being so ugly, I could afford not to work for a couple of more months. And let's admit, a nice dinner and a mini-spending spree wouldn't hurt either! :-) Oh! Or I could take the fam on vacation to Myrtle Beach or Virginia Beach! Yes!!

Whew, ok, back to reality. Today I saw where Charter Cable is giving away one prize of $10,000 and 4 52" HDTVs! Heck, I could take those as well LOL It would definitely make my husband really happy!

All you have to do is go to charter.net/10grand each week in May (HURRY!) and answer questions about Charter On Demand. We used to have Charter and I miss it BIG time! The On Demand feature was unreal. It was like having tons of stuff saved to the DVR that you could watch whenever you wanted. Everything from movies to documentaries to educational videos. It was great. Actually, according to Charter, they have over 6000 things on the On Demand.

Win 10 Grand Contest Page
Charter’s Twitter Feed

So seriously, it's worth taking a few minutes to give it a shot. Charter has been creating so much hype lately with TONS of giveaways. At least join in on the fun!!!!

Win10grand2

DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK AND POST IF YOU WIN!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Post?slot_id=38651&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment