Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It FINALLY arrived!

After almost exactly two months after graduation I FINALLY received the ATT giving me authorization to take the NCLEX. I suppose the timing is good. I got one of my laptops back today. So now it will be easier to get my two classes done for the semester. For my English Comp class I just have a 3500 word essay to get done. For Philosophy I have two finals, an essay, and a couple of discussion postings to do. Then I'm DONE! I'm scheduled to take the NCLEX on August 4th. So that will give me some time to do some extra studying for the exam.

Still no kittens. She'll probably have them the night before the NCLEX. HAHA! She sure does sleep alot. Sara is getting more relaxed, but I think she is still a little scared of Nikita. Nikita is getting protective and slightly territorial. She never hisses, she just stares Sara down. That gets Sara nervous and she hisses at her. So when I see Sara kinda cornered I intervene by picking her up and walking her into the next room. We will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment