Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday's Excitement

Ok, not much excitement today LOL I volunteered at the clinic tonight though. I was working pretty much on my own now. And I survived! And at the beginning of the evening I looked up and saw my doctor walking in. I was like "Hello!!!!" I was surprised. So was he. He was like "Hello!!!!" haha.. it was nice to work with him tonight. He's a sweetheart.

I was checking in on the kittens tonight too. I got a great shot of one of the orange ones. They're 1 week old today!



I mean are you serious?! Kitty that was so cute! I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl for sure yet. Going by the way one website told me (looking to see if it has an exclamation point) I think it's a girl. But I could be wrong. Like I said, this is my first experience with a cat having kittens :-) So far it's bliss.

Here's another picture of Mama Nikita with her chunky butt babies LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment